Pretty Simple is looking for an exceptionally skilled 3D Animator to work on one of our new projects in our office based in Paris.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to become an integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Conceptualize, create and integrate great animations.
- Bring relevant solutions.
- Lead the development of high quality animations.
- Collaborate closely with engineers and leads to establish, maintain and troubleshoot 3D motion graphics pipelines.
- Follow directions and continuously refine artwork to perfection.
- Work collaboratively within an art team, sharing work and ideas.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in game development using 3ds max, Maya or an equivalent 3D program.
- Skills in one or more of the related character creation tasks – illustration, modeling, texturing.
- Exceptional skills in rigging, skinning and animating the human bipedal figure.
- A thorough understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and developers.
- Experience with motion capture animation (cleaning and optimization of BVH files).
- Outstanding 2D animation skills.
- Good English language skills.
- Good knowledge of casual games will be a plus.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application in French and English will be accepted.