Pretty Simple is looking for a talented 3D artist for assets to work on one of our new projects in our office based in Paris.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to become an integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Conceptualize and illustrate high quality 3D game assets and props.
- Bring relevant solutions.
- Follow directions and continuously refine artwork to perfection.
- Work collaboratively within an art team, sharing work and ideas.
- Optimize assets in order to get the better results for the lowest weight.
- Experience creating low poly modeling and texturing for assets.
- Be able to suggest and realise mockups of ideas.
- Superior eye for light, shade, color and detail in creating texture maps.
- Self-motivated and a great team player with a can-do attitude.
- Very well organised and able to find design solutions.
- Strong interest for video games art.
- Able to work collaboratively with developers and team leads.
- Good English language skills.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application in French and English will be accepted.