Pretty Simple is looking for a talented 3D artist to work on our successful game Criminal Case in our office based in Paris.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to be become integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Modelling realistic 3D environments and textures that will serve as a base for high detailed 2D paintings.
- Working with concept artists to quickly create these 3D environments scenes using custom built and library 3D assets.
- Excellent modeling skills.
- Superior eye for light, shade, color and detail in creating texture maps.
- Self-motivated and a great team player with a can-do attitude.
- Very well organized, autonomous and able to find design solutions.
- Strong interest for video games art.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application in French and English will be accepted.