Pretty Simple is looking for an exceptionally skilled 3D developer to work on one of our new projects. You will be developing high quality graphics by designing and implementing new and advanced rendering technologies, highly optimized for the mobile platforms. This includes working on BRDFs, shaders, visual effects, shadow algorithms, tools and more!
Your mission: bring stunning 3D to fun, connected, and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions every day, alongside passionate and experienced people.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to become an integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Work on the design and implementation of the gameplay of our new production
- Build clean and solid user experience flows with a special attention to details
- Develop and optimize the code and libraries, using simple and efficient solutions
- Maintain detailed design documentation throughout the project cycle.
- Carry out technological watch, be part of the R&D process (technical and ergonomical) and contribute to the choice of the most appropriate tools to each projects
- 3+ years of experience in development with the use of a 3D engine such as Unreal Engine, Unity 3D or custom.
- Knowledge of real-time 3D algorithms and maths
- Excellent skills for C# and C++ languages.
- Good English language skills.
- Good knowledge of casual games will be a plus.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application in French and English will be accepted.