Pretty Simple is looking for an exceptionally skilled Associate Producer to work on Criminal Case in our office based in Paris. You will be in charge of creating and releasing high quality game levels (referred to as “cases”) on all supported platforms, while adhering to a pre-established schedule.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to become an integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Work closely with your team members (graphic designers & writers) to create high quality cases.
- Communicate daily with the Production Team regarding the advancement of your cases.
- Update and improve existing tools and processes.
- Be responsible for case quality (assets creation, technical requirements, design rules) and respect tight deadlines.
- Detail orientated, quality focused and player centric.
- Excellent English skills.
- Collaborative spirit.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Curious and fast learner.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good knowledge of Facebook.
- Strong interest for video games.
- Good knowledge of casual games will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application in French and English will be accepted.