Pretty Simple is looking for exceptionally skilled backend game developer to work on our current and upcoming projects. You will be developing fun, connected, and highly scalable games for the Facebook platform, played by millions every day, alongside passionate and experienced people.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to become an integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Develop from prototype to production stages.
- Build smooth and clean user experience flows based on rock solid client-side and server-side code.
- Develop and optimize the code and libraries, using simple and efficient solutions.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Maintain detailed design documentation throughout the project cycle.
- Carry out technological watch.
- Work closely with the engineering and design teams.
- Be a technical referent for junior developers
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Experience writing unit tests, test cases and really testable code.
- Be wary of performance and network issues that happen in real-life environments.
- Excellent knowledge of the Facebook platform.
- 4+ years of object-oriented software development experience in high traffic environments.
- 2+ years building high traffic web sites or games for the web and/or the Facebook platform.
- Track record of having led web sites or games to success.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field.
- Game studio experience is a big plus.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at email@example.com
Application in French and English will be accepted.