Pretty Simple is looking for exceptionally skilled Data Engineer to work on our current and upcoming projects. You will be developing fun, connected, and highly scalable games for the Facebook platform, played by millions every day, alongside passionate and experienced people.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to become an integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
As member of our Intelligence Department you will:
- Design and implement Spark ETL data-pipeline that process one terabyte of data per day.
- Collect and permanently store all events sent by our games, using state of art open-source technology.
- Ensure a very high availability of all the analytics service.
- Define which events to send and code this events for all our games.
- Develop SDKs for our mobile (iOS/Android) and Facebook applications.
- Put into production predictive/scoring models.
- 3+ years of experience as Data Engineer in a cloud and big data context.
- Excellent general coding skills (C/C++, JAVA or C#).
- Good experience with cloud providers (Amazon, Azure or Google).
- Good experience with Python or R.
- Good experience in scripting languages.
- Good English language skills.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at email@example.com
Application in French and English will be accepted.