Pretty Simple is looking for exceptionally skilled Data Scientist to work on our current and upcoming projects. You will be developing fun, connected, and highly scalable games for the Facebook platform, played by millions every day, alongside passionate and experienced people.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to become an integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- As member of our Intelligence Department you will:
- Use all the data available to find and deliver insight about our games (Dashboard, stand-alone analysis and predictive modeling).
- Create KPIs and models for User Acquisition and Monetization Team.
- Contribute to put into production predictive/scoring models.
- Contribute to the improvement of game design and monetization through usage of our scoring models.
- 2+ years of experience as Data Scientist in a cloud and big data context.
- Excellent data management skills (SQL/NoSQL, ETL, Dashboard, …).
- Strong predictive modeling skills (Logistic regression, xgBoost, Vowpal Wabbit, …).
- Good experience with Big Data Framework (Spark/Hadoop).
- Good experience with Python or R.
- Good experience in scripting languages.
- Fluent in English Experience with cloud providers (Amazon, Azure or Google) as well as being passionate about gaming are pluses.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application in French and English will be accepted.