Contract: permanent position
Location: Paris, France
Salary: $Competitive + relocation assistance + Visa assistance + health care & pension
We’re a team of 70 people, we’re growing fast, and we need talented people to join us in our studio located in Paris, France.
Thanks to virality, our Facebook game Criminal Case has shot past 9M DAUs in only 6 months.
We work hard on making quality original games that are highly scalable, and we’re gamers at heart!
If this sounds like you, read on.
We’re looking for Flash Game Developers to work on our upcoming games.
You will be developing fun, connected, and highly scalable games for the Facebook platform, played by millions every day, alongside passionate and experienced people. You will be part of a small, high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow and master your skills while delivering great products.
- Develop from prototype to production stages.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Work closely with the engineering and design teams.
- Come up with elegant and efficient solutions when facing game development issues.
- Build clean and solid user experience flows with a special attention to details.
- Be wary of performance and network issues that happen in real-life environments.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Experience writing unit tests, test cases and really testable code.
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases.
- Excellent knowledge of communication with back-end services.
- 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience.
- 2+ years building complex Flash applications for the web and/or the Facebook platform, using Display list or Stage3D.
- Track record of having led games to success.
- Game studio experience is a big plus.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field.
Interested? Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will not consider any application without a cover letter and references to Criminal Case and Pretty Simple.