Pretty Simple is looking for an IT Technical Support Officer to maintain computer systems of the company and provide support and advice to employees.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to become an integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Planning schedule maintenance upgrades.
- Talk to computer users to determine problems and responding to breakdowns.
- Maintain records of software licences.
- Managing stocks of equipments, consumables and other supplies.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Good experience in customer service.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and a great team player with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to keep IT knowledge up to date.
- Ability to find solutions quickly.
- B.S. Computer Science or related field.
- Game studio experience is a big plus.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application in French and English will be accepted.