Pretty Simple is looking for a motivated Localization QA (US English native) to join the Criminal Case team at Pretty Simple.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to be become integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Read through text to ensure compliance with American culture standards.
- Proofread, and rewrite (if necessary) the text in English (US).
- Use appropriate tools for text delivery.
- Liaise with Lead Writer in order to discuss any unclear wording.
- Play the cases to ensure that the best localized experience is provided to the players.
- Answer players’ inquiries, under Community Manager supervision, in your native language.
- Interest for video games.
- Good knowledge of casual games will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and a great team player with a can-do attitude.
- Very well organized and autonomous.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org