Pretty Simple is looking for a motivated Localization QA English / Korean to join the Criminal Case team at Pretty Simple.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to be become integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Read through original text, dialogs and its translation.
- Ensure that the meaning of the source text is retained.
- Proofread, and rewrite (if necessary) the text in Korean.
- Use the Localization QA tool for text delivery.
- Liaise with scenarist in order to discuss any unclear words.
- Play the overall case to ensure that the best localized experience is provided to the players.
- Edit final translated versions.
- Provide documented feed-back in order to improve the future translations done by third party.
- Answer players’ inquiries, under Community Manager supervision, in their native language.
- Native in Korean other than English.
- English mandatory.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Meticulous and organized approach to work in a team.
- Knowledge of translated language culture, traditions, and customs is highly desirable.
- Interest for video game industry.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org