Pretty Simple is looking for exceptionally skilled mobile game developer to work on our upcoming projects. You will be developing fun, connected, and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions every day, alongside passionate and experienced people.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to become an integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Recruit and lead junior mobile developers.
- Develop from prototype to production stages on mobile platforms.
- Develop and optimize the code and libraries, using simple and efficient solutions when facing game development issues.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Maintain detailed design documentation throughout the project cycle.
- Carry out technological watch, be part of the R&D process (technical and ergonomical) and contribute to the choice of the most appropriate tools to each projects.
- Work closely with the engineering and design teams.
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development experience.
- 2+ years building complex applications for mobile using Objective-C/C++, OpenGL, Java.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Experience writing unit tests, test cases and really testable code.
- Be wary of performance and network issues that happen in real-life environments.
- Excellent knowledge of communication with backend services.
- Track record of having brought successful iOS/Android apps to market.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field.
- Game studio experience is a big plus.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at email@example.com
Application in French an English will be accepted