Pretty Simple is looking for an exceptionally skilled senior FX artist to work on our upcoming games in our office based in Paris. You will be responsible for enhancing the visual quality and gaming experience of our clients’ projects by producing quality 2D animations as well as optimizing and producing FX.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to become an integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Conceptualize 2D FX for our unannounced projects on mobile.
- Prepare all the elements (objects, characters, environments, ect…) required to complete the various FX required for the look and feel of our games.
- Work collaboratively within an art team, sharing work and ideas.
- Adapt your graphic style.
- Communicate about concepts and ideas well (and with simple terms).
- Experience in creating digital art for video games or professional environment.
- Excellent rendering and design skills with an ability to adapt to different styles.
- Skills in animation with some experience.
- Self-motivated and a great team player with a can-do attitude.
- Very well organised and autonomous.
- Able to find design solutions.
- Strong interest for video games art.
- Good English language skills.
- Good knowledge of casual games will be a plus.
- Understanding of designing for mobile platforms is a plus.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application in French and English will be accepted.