Pretty Simple is looking for exceptionally skilled senior system administrator to work on our projects. You will be developing fun, connected, and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions every day, alongside passionate and experienced people.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to become an integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Support the core IT infrastructure, which include Criminal Case development teams.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical problems relating to systems and applications.
- Perform maintenance / upgrades to applications and systems.
- Deployment of new technologies while adhering to best practice.
- Performance tuning of servers and services.
- Assist in automating internal processes and procedures.
- Write scripts and / or programs using an administrative langage (Batch, Bash, Python, PHP etc.)
- Write documents team policies and procedures if they do not already exist.
- Prioritize tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Computer Science, Information Technology, Science or Engineering).
- A minimum of 2 years of Unix / Linux Systems administration.
- Familiar of SQL and database concepts.
- Experience in a Large-Scale computing environment.
- Experience administering and maintaining code / asset repositories (SVN, GIT).
- In-depth knowledge of network protocols, such as HTTP, DNS, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills.
- Available to be on-call for emergencies; able to work weekends if needed.
- A passion for video games.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application in French and English will be accepted.