Pretty Simple is looking for a story and dialogue writer for our hit game, Criminal Case, available on Facebook and mobile.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to be become integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Write characters, stories and dialogue for this police procedural game.
- Put it all together in the game and using our design tools, such as spreadsheets, code editors and flow diagrams.
- Work under tight deadlines and within script writing rules.
- Strong creative and writing abilities.
- Comfortable learning using game design tools, such as spreadsheets, code editors, and flow diagrams.
- A background in game design, script writing, narrative fiction or a combination of them all.
- Experience with Photoshop and Flash is a plus
- A background in game design, script writing, narrative fiction or a combination of them all
- Ability to follow strict writing and coding rules
- High level of organization and the ability to work independently.
- Passion for criminal/procedural movies, TV shows, novels, casual games in and out of Facebook and for video games in general.
- Bilingual in English. French or other languages are a plus.
- Experience with Photoshop and Flash is a plus.
- Good knowledge of casual games will be a plus.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at email@example.com